March 31, 2009

Yes, I know. This is my second post today, but I thought it was fun and decided to do it anyway :) No one really tagged me, but I'm doing it anyway!!! AHAHA!!!

Starting Time:
5:00 PM (Exactly!)
Name: Emily Joy
Sisters: 3
Brothers: 0
What are you wearing? Yellow shirt, jeans, red socks.
Favorite Number: 9? 11? 13???
Favorite Drink: Iced tea!
Favorite Month: April! Duh!
Favorite Breakfast: Chocolate chip pancakes!
Love someone so much who made you cry? I... don't think so.
Broken a bone: No.
Been in a police car: No.
Been on a boat? Yes.
Came close to dying: I'm really not sure...
Been in a hot tub: When I was like, 3.
Swam in the ocean: When my family and I went to the beach we went to the ocean.
Fallen asleep in school: Nope.
Cried when someone died: No. Probably. I think so. Yes.
Fallen off your chair: Most likely.


**************** What is**************
Your room like? Cool-awesome blue
What’s right beside you? Umm... left: bed. right: closet (Real descriptive huh?).
What is the last thing you ate? I do the healthy thing! A Wendy's chicken sandwich, fries and a frosty!!! :)

--------------------- Ever had --------------------
Chicken pox: Yes.
Sore throat: YES! I HAVE ONE RIGHT NOW!!! ARGH!!!
Stitches: No.

-------------------- Do You -----------------------
Like picnics? Depends. I like them in the Spring and Summer, but not Fall and Winter.
Like School? Depends which school...

------------------------ Questions ---------------------
Who was the last person you danced with? Most likely Joelle, because I don't remember the last time I danced :)
Who makes you smile? Joelle
Who Did you last yell at? Joelle
Do you like filling these out? Sure.
Do you like yourself? What kind of question is that?

-------------------Final Questions---------------------------
What are you listening to right now? The computer humming.
Do you hate someone in your family? NO!
What car do you wish to have? Lime green convertible VW bug!
Good singer? I like to think so...
Indoors or outdoors? Depends.

-------------------------- Today did you ----------------------------
Talk to someone you like? I thought those were the final questions!!! Yes.
Get sick? Well... I've been sorta sick.
Sing? Yes.
Miss someone? Probably somewhere.

---------------------Last person who ----------------------
You talked to on the phone with? A guy named Rich.
Made you cry? Don't remember.
Went to the mall with? Probably sisters or Mom.
Been to Europe? Absolutely NOT!
Been to Asia? No.
Been to Russia? No
Been to the Bahamas? No.
Been to Mexico? No.
Been to Canada? No!
Been to Africa? No... Wow, this is fun.

----------------Random-----------------------
What books are you reading right now? Pinky Pye.
Best feeling in the world? Happiness?
Future kids name? Rumplechamuskyveltarsamalutis. Feel sorry for my kid yet?
Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? Noooooooo...
What's under your bed? The key to the White House.
Favorite location? I'd have to think about that one...
Who do you really hate? Not nice people.
Do you have a job? Does feeding cats count?
Are you lonely right now? I don't think so.
Time Finished: 5:12 PM

I think this quiz is called something like 'The longest post you'll ever do' or something. Boy were they right. This only took 12 minutes but it seemed like forever!!!

Even though I wasn't technically tagged, I'll still tag some people :)

Tia at 525600 Minutes
Zoe at Joyful Sounds
Julia at Julia's Journal
and
Mia at Mia's Blog

Have fun!

Photobucket

1 Friend(s) Commented:

Miss Hannah April 1, 2009 at 12:23 PM  

Hey Emily Joy!

Did you get this tag from my blog? It's a lot of fun, huh? I had fun doing it.
Blessings,
Miss Hannah

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP