July 28, 2008

The Beginning

My name is Emily, and I have 3 siblings. I am 12 years old. The reason I got a blog, is because 2 of my sisters have Facebook. I am not old enough yet and I probably won't get one when I am old enough. One of my favorite past times is writing. I have written several books. The one I have completely finished is not published, but I hope to publish it soon. My love for Jesus Christ is something that I can't explain. I got baptized when I was 10 and I cherish every moment of it! Since this is my first entry, it is probably very boring to you all, but as time leads on, I will share (hopefully!) more interesting things. Well, that is all for now. I will try to write whenever time allows, and mum!

1 Friend(s) Commented:

Davene July 28, 2008 at 1:39 PM  

Yippee!!! I'm so glad you have this blog. :)

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP