September 11, 2008

It was a cold winters day...

Now, It was pretty cold last night, but not winter cold! The whole family was hiding under blankets and curled up by the TV. O.K., so Joelle and I were! I don't know wherever you where last night, but here at The House, I was cold! Joelle and I had a big fluffy blanket and were huddled up in it. Joelle was in a silly mood. Don't believe me? See for yourself!




Told ya!



Aww! Isn't she cute?

Before she falls off the chair...

After she falls off the chair! (Don't worry, she's laughing!)


How I wish I could be sitting under this tree with a BIG book in hand!

Thanks for staying with me!

1 Friend(s) Commented:

Davene September 12, 2008 at 10:19 PM  

I love these snuggly fall (well, almost fall) days!

What a surprise: a new picture in your header! ;) It's a great one.

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP