February 4, 2009

From my Bedroom Window

As I said in my last post, I was sick yesterday. Lucky for me, it was one of those 24 hour bugs, so I'm pretty much over it now. But yesterday it snowed, and I missed out on all the fun, because I was lying in my bed feeling pretty lousy. But I did get to snap a few pics from my window (And some out of bed *GASP*). So here are some I took after one of my 3 much needed naps.


After I took those pictures, I took another nap!

These are some pics I took when it started snowing.


And now, onto the glorious pictures of morning!


I think that this one is absolutely GORGEOUS! If you click on it and make it bigger, it will look ever better! Seriously, I would put this picture as my header if it wouldn't be so small :( Hmm, maybe I should try it... :)


God left a silvery dusting of snow for me to take pictures of!


Hey! I finally got a picture of Jenny on here! I'm sure she appreciates that...


My sweet little girl, who is now, unfortunately, very sick :( I must have given it to her. I'm so sorry, Joelle!

I hope that Joelle gets better, and that is snows tonight so that we can go outside and play! Have a wonderful Wednesday!


2 Friend(s) Commented:

Anonymous February 5, 2009 at 6:31 AM  

I love the night pictures of the snow--such sharp contrasts between dark and light. Beautiful!

Maddie February 5, 2009 at 10:14 AM  

BEAUTIFUL pictures! Oh how I wish it would snow here......:D

2, 5, 6, 7, and 9 are my favorites! SO SO pretty!

Love always,
Maddie

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP