February 11, 2009

Wordless Wednesday



5 Friend(s) Commented:

Julie February 11, 2009 at 3:06 PM  

Nice header photo Emily! I like the color inset.
Love you!
Mom

Maddie February 12, 2009 at 8:20 AM  

I love the new header picture! REALLY pretty!

Did you take this flower picture?
It is really neat!

Love always,
Maddie

delaney February 12, 2009 at 3:38 PM  

I LOVE your new header pic, too! I especially like how the one jar is red and the others are in black and white:)

That is a BEAUTIFUL flower picture! Did you take it? The colors are SO pretty!

Have a blessed day!
Laney

Tia February 13, 2009 at 8:58 AM  

Heyy,
I love your blog! The pictures you take are so creative!!!!!

Did you take this picture????? It's sooooo gorgeous.

~Tia
525600minuets.blogspot.com

Emily Joy February 16, 2009 at 8:07 PM  

Thanks for the comments! And no, I didn't take that picture! I'm pretty good, but not THAT good!!!

Emily Joy

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP