March 30, 2009

A Young Maidens Daybook

Today...
March 30, 2009

Outside my window...
The sun is FINALLY shining, but it's still chilly.

I am thinking...
About my closet organizer!!!

I am thankful...
That my grandparents gave me money to go buy my closet organizer!

I am wearing...
Teal square-neck shirt, jeans, red and pink striped socks.

I am reading...
The Bible, Pinky Pye, Boxcar Children series.

I am creating...
Tissue paper jars... Yup, more for mini society!

One of my favorite things...
My closet :)

For education this week...
Schoolwork, reading, and learning about the art of partying!

A keeper at home skill I am using/learning....
Cleaning, or organizing. Is that a keeper at home skill???

A spiritual lesson I'm learning....
Patience with a four year old.

A Godly character trait I plan to work on....
Obeying the 10 commandments.

Scripture I am memorizing....
Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He shall direct your paths.

I am praying....
That my birthday will be a happy day!

For the rest of the week....
Celebrating my birthday, blogging, reading, and school.

A picture I'd like to share....


Joelle playing 'ship' in drawers with her animals :)

Photobucket

2 Friend(s) Commented:

Sarah March 30, 2009 at 8:30 PM  

CUTE pic!


Sarah

bekahcubed April 1, 2009 at 9:05 PM  

Cleaning/organizing is DEFINITELY a keeper-at-home skill. In fact, apart from washing dishes, I'd say it's one of the most frequently used keeper-at-home skills.

Keep up the good work!

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP