April 28, 2009

There's a first time for everything!

Today was my first fishing trip!!! I'd never been fishing before! My grandpa recently got his knee replaced and we figure he's itching to get out of his house! We took him fishing because we didn't want to put the bait on and touch the fish :) The lake was beautiful!


My grandpa casting the line out.


The water was really mucky and mossy. I didn't think we'd catch anything.


Grandpa felt a tug on the line and started pulling, but on the end was just a bunch of moss...


But wait! There was a FISH on the end! Grandpa said he thought it was a blue gill or something. Our first fish of the day. And the last :)


We were all pretty hungry after that so we ate lunch. On my plate is a PB&J sandwich, carrots with dip, grapes, cheese stick, and veggie straws. Never had veggie straws? You are totally MISSING SOMETHING!!!


Joelle enjoying her dip?


The people who own the pond have a hanger and a landing strip so Joelle and I were taking races :)


YAY!!! I think I won... :) So that's all for our fishing trip!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was bored this afternoon, so I decided to fix up Mom's blog a little :) I changed her header, background, signature, and added some gadgets! And the best part? I did it for free :) But I'm not bored anymore. In fact, I'm tired of being lazy, so I'm going to wrap this up and go do something! Have a great day!

Photobucket

3 Friend(s) Commented:

Rachel April 28, 2009 at 5:11 PM  

Great pictures!
I think I have had veggie sticks before, but I haven't got any of them in awhile. (:

God bless!

Anonymous April 28, 2009 at 7:33 PM  

hey there!

You asked me about getting the stitching under my post title: when I have time, I'll mess around and try to remember how I did it and then post about it. I'll warn you that it may be quite a ways into the future, because I don't get much time on the internet.

Kyla Denae April 29, 2009 at 11:29 AM  

That looks fun...

I have changed my blog URL to
http://teenagemusings7.blogspot.com/

:)

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP