April 18, 2009

A WAY exquisite day!

Yes, we can thank Fancy Nancy for Joelle's fine vocabulary skills :) Whoever heard of a four year old saying words like 'exquisite'??? Yesterday was a full day for us! It might have been the warmest day all year (And for that I am SO grateful!!!) Jenny left at 8:00 a.m. to meet the bus at school to go to Pennsylvania (She's also going to New York!). Mom dropped me off at co-op (Which by the way, today was a market day and my partner and I made 134 dollars!) and then she, Kate, and Joelle went to see Jenny off. Kate picked me up from co-op (She had Joelle with her). And because Mom gave Kate her debit card, we went to Subway and got subs to-go :) Then we went to Kid's Castle for a picnic lunch! After we ate our fill of subs, soda, and veggie straws, we played with Joelle on the playground (And for once, I didn't have my camera!). I had bought some fake flowers at Michael's the other day, but needed to return them, so we stopped by Michael's quick and I returned the flowers. Dad's work was just around the corner, so we stopped there for a while and talked. After that, I took Kate and Joelle out for ice cream! I used the money I got back from the flowers and this coupon for a free shake if you buy one free! So I got a chocolate shake and Kate got a Jamocha and shared with Joelle. On our way home, we went to my grandpa's house. Mom had taken him back to the hospital to get the staples taken out of his knee. They were back and sitting on the front porch. I shared a little bit of my shake with Mom :) While we were visiting Dad, he asked us to pick up the sticks under our willow tree when we got home, so we left grandpa's soon and got started picking up sticks. Oh-Joy :) We were outside for about an hour and a half - maybe two hours! Kate and I DEFINITELY got some sun :) Dad came home from work and Mom came home from grandpa's. Then, we all got ready to go to the Fisher's for a special birthday (Happy Birthday, David!)! We got there around 6:30 and stayed 'til 10:30!!! It was SO much fun to be there to share David's birthday! Joelle fell asleep on Mom's lap (And a 10:30, that seemed like a VERY good place :), and when I got home, I put on a pair of sweatpants and literally FELL into my bed, but of course I had to arrange my pillows in a certain order first :)

Yes Joelle, it certainly HAS been a WAY exquisite day!


Photobucket

2 Friend(s) Commented:

halestone April 18, 2009 at 10:45 AM  

I know! it was so warm! at track i was so hot, and when i rollerblading i didn't have to wear a sweatshirt!!!!!!!! yay sun!

Davene April 21, 2009 at 11:22 PM  

We LOVED having you all here for David's birthday. I'm so glad we got to be a part of your exquisite day. :)

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP