June 25, 2009

EDIT!!!

I just wanted everyone to know that I changed the post below (So What Are You Doing This Summer?). At the very bottom, I added a Mister Linky thing. I thought it would be cool to see what YOU are doing this Summer! So here's what you do to participate:

1. First, go to the post below.
2. Go to the end right above my signature.
3. Click on the 'Click to add your link' button.
4. A new page should pop up.
5. Enter your name.
6. Make YOUR post.
7. Enter YOUR post URL. Like I would click on my post title and copy that URL and put it in that little space. But you put your post title URL in!
8. Click Enter.
9. It should say something like, 'It might take a little bit for your link to appear'.
10. Close the tab and you're done!!!

Of course, you need to make your post :) Your title should be: So What Are You Doing This Summer? Don't forget that when you make your post, you should leave a link back to me. Thanks!


1 Friend(s) Commented:

Anonymous June 25, 2009 at 6:11 PM  

I didn't really get that... I got all muddled up! :S

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP