June 8, 2009

For Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow

***Part of this post was created Monday, but most of it was created on Tuesday :)***
First off,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!


My Mom's birthday was June 7th. Sorry I missed blogging about it :( Yesterday was busy.

Second:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNY!!!



TODAY is Jenny's birthday! 17 years old! By the way, today (Tuesday) Jenny made a blog!!! You can visit it here.

Yesterday, we woke up and gave Mom her presents (Sorry I don't have any pictures :( It seems the battery always drains whenever there's a birthday...). We went to church, and then took Mom to the ideal birthday restaurant... Arby's! Kate and Jenny left for graduation (Congrats to all 2009 grads who read my blog :) around 2:00, and Mom, Dad, Joelle and I went to my great-grandma Becky's house. Then, Joelle wanted to go to a water fountain at the local college campus. Aha! NOW we get some pictures!!!



My favorite!!!






"Drink Deep At The Fountain"

Awww!

Red Daylilies.

Yellow Daylilies.


Here is Mom's ice cream cake from DQ. Yum!

I really like this one! What with the light shining through :)

Mom's beautiful floppy hat she got for her birthday :)

One of many Million Gold flowers in the garden.

The zoom on my camera is AMAZING!!! It's 48x :) The one I had before was only 3x.

Louie liked Joelle's 'Little Tot' chair :)

NOW... I need some help deciding upon my favorite flower picture! I took all of these, but I can't decide which one is best! PLEASE comment and tell me which is BEST!!!

1. Clematis

2. Larkspur One

3. Larkspur Two

4. Flower that looks like candy corn :)

Candy Corn flower is personally my FAVORITE flower, but I'm not sure which one is the best PICTURE. So PLEASE help me!!! Thank you to all my faithful followers and daily commenters :)

ALSO... yesterday (Monday) we had a bad thunderstorm, and I was desperately trying to get a lighting pic. Do you know how FRUSTRATING that is??? I was using the 'Snow' setting so I could capture the darkness and the lightning (Which would have worked if I had actually gotten a picture of the lightning :). Instead of using the 'Single' setting (Where it would take one pic at a time) I used the AEB setting (Where it takes lot's of pictures in a row so I have a better shot (Excuse the pun) at getting the pic). Seriously folks, EVERY TIME I turned the AEB off, the BIGGEST streak of lightning would crash and thunder would roll SO LOUD!!! Mom can couch for me, yesterday evening was FRUSTRATING!!! Now that I'm done venting, I can close up this blog post! Thanks to all of you who read all of this :)

5 Friend(s) Commented:

Rachel June 9, 2009 at 5:44 PM  

Happy Birthday to your dear mom and sister!

I like the Larkspur one, but the candy corn one looks good, too ;)

God bless, dear sister.
Love in Him,
Rachel M.

Davene June 9, 2009 at 10:14 PM  

Larkspur Two is my favorite. :)

Happy birthday (again) to your mom...and to Jenny. That's great that she has a blog--quite the family thing for you all. When is your dad going to get one? :) Or Joelle--can you imagine all the funny things she would write??

Melissa June 10, 2009 at 11:23 AM  

Happy Birthday to your Mom and Sister!!! I hope they both had wonderful birthdays! Your pictures of your cat and sister are so cute!

~Melissa

Elizabeth J. June 10, 2009 at 1:33 PM  

Happy Birthday to those who just celebrated them!! I like the pics a lot.

Olivia :) June 11, 2009 at 10:38 AM  

Happy Birthday! Pretty Pictures too!

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP