July 5, 2009

For Kate

This post is for Kate. She's in Israel, and of course, Israel doesn't celebrate the fourth of July :) Kate missed out on all the fireworks, and because I'm such a good little sister, I took 315 pictures of fireworks for you! That's a lot. I had to go through all of them this morning and delete a bunch. I picked out the good ones for you :)
Wait a minute! Sorry Kate, Louie wanted to say hi. By the way, they think your bed is very comfortable :) Just kidding...

The show last night was dangerous for the people setting them off. They got a different brand this time and they would light them, and then go off right above their heads! They wouldn't go up, and one even exploded in the can! They said they weren't going to use that brand again :)

So that's the show for you, Kate. I hope you enjoyed it (And everyone else too :)!

Dear Kate,
I miss you, I miss you, I miss you!!! Come back home soon! Love you lot's and can't wait for you to get back home!

Love,
Photobucket

6 Friend(s) Commented:

Melissa July 5, 2009 at 11:52 AM  

Thats so cool that you did a post for your sister! The fire works are wonderful!

~Melissa

Anonymous July 5, 2009 at 12:50 PM  

Aw, I'm sure she'll like this post
I sure did. Thanks, I love fireworks.

Davene July 5, 2009 at 6:22 PM  

315?? That's a lot!

I'm glad you got to see such a great show...and that no one got hurt! :)

Unknown July 6, 2009 at 9:38 AM  

awwwwwwwwwww thanks emily!!!!! I love that you took pictures of the fireworks for me!!! but 315....that's a lot.....:-) that was really cool! I miss you too, hopefully I'll get a chance to blog again soon, but it's gonna take me a while to sit down and type everythign out! It's 4.30 now but only 9.30 at home. my day is almost done! thanks again, love you!

PS- KEEP THE CATS OFF MY BED. REALLY. :-)

Unknown July 6, 2009 at 9:38 AM  

Wait...keep them out of my room in general :-) Thanks.

Elizabeth J. July 6, 2009 at 9:52 AM  

Fireworks are so spectacular. Because it rained, my family didn't get to shoot off fireworks.

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP