July 30, 2009

The worst part about blogging is coming up with the titles

It is SO true. I'm always trying to come up with fun, catchy titles to start my posts. Most of the time, they are not fun and catchy, but that's OK. In celebration of my one year and 2 days old blog, here are some of my favorite videos:

God of Wonders:



Brian Regan: Phones and Codes :)



Brian Regan: Ironing Board:



Taylor Swift meets Viva La Vida {Beautiful!}



You know how you can't think of all your favorite videos in one sitting? Yeah. Well, that's all I can think of for right now, so maybe I'll post more later :) And I wasn't really tagged, but I'm going to do it anyway :) I'm not sure if I've done this one or not... But here it goes!

What is your favorite book?
I don't know about my favorite book, but I will read anything if it is by Lori Wick!


If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?
I'd love to go somewhere in the Caribbean! White, sandy beaches and clear blue water!

If you could go to any fictional place where would it be?
Narnia. Who wouldn't want to go to a place with lamp poles in the middle of the forest??? :)

Do you write or do you just like writing? or do you write?
I write in my journal regularly, and I've written a 67 page book before, but I don't write nearly as much as I used to - unless it's blogging :)

What do you want to be when you grow up?
A homemaker, mother, wife - anything God desires for me!

Favorite animal?
I feel guilty saying 'puppy', because I have two kittens, but I'd honestly have to say that little tiny puppies are my favorite :)

Favorite song?
I LOVE the piano music to Viva la Vida, but I really like the song 'Free to be Me' by Francesca Battistelli.

Do you like school?
It's OK. I'm not dreading school starting again {It will start whether I like it or not!}, but I also don't want lazy Summer days to end!

Are you a people person?
That depends on my mood! Mostly I am a people person though :)

Do you like to talk?
Yes, if I'm talking to an interesting person :)

Favorite food?
Chicken Lasagna!

Hobbies?
Reading, blogging, playing outside, photography.

Favorite author?
Lori Wick!

Favorite weapon?
WEAPON??? Oh, umm... my KUNG-FU moves!!! Haha, NO.

Is this a fun tag or are you getting bored?
I think I might have done this before... But maybe not :)

Do you like Hannah Montana and all those girly people and movies like High School musical?
NO NO NO NO!!! I will admit that I DID watch all the HSM movies - blech! I'm sorry I spent my time watching them! What a waste of time! And Hannah Montana??? I used to really like her shows - and let me say, she's a GREAT role model for all kids in the world! NOT!

What are you scared of?
Sarah Palin becoming president :)

Favorite flower?
Yellow Tulips.

Do you always use the same password or do you use different ones?
I always use the same passwords - actually, I switch between two different ones :)

Do you like blogs?
Yes :)

What is the expression on your face?
Thoughtful.

Are you going to tag somebody?
Yes.

Color of your eyes?
Bright Blue!

I'm tagging...
Everyone who's name starts with 'E'!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And what does everyone think of my new layout? Yes, I know my header image is a little fuzzy, but I have tried and tried to un-fuzzy it, but it won't work! I don't know why! But I love the picture SO much that I'm still keeping it! It looks just like me! Short blonde hair - and she's blogging! I have a new blog button, signature, background, header and all that good stuff! I'm done with this post for now, I'll be blogging soon though! Good bye!


3 Friend(s) Commented:

Rachel July 30, 2009 at 8:25 PM  

Your blog looks cute, Emily Joy!

ChloĆ© July 30, 2009 at 10:25 PM  

i totally agree i can never think of titles...

Myranda Roberson July 30, 2009 at 11:50 PM  

i love Francesca battastelli to i just got her cd it is amazing check out her site

http://www.francescamusic.com/

its pretty cool!

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP