August 17, 2009

*My Ring*





I love my new ring! It is beautiful!!! And I was having WAY to much fun with the grapes :)

Jenny has a volleyball tournament tomorrow (The start of the season! Yay!), so be looking for pictures soon!


8 Friend(s) Commented:

Samantha Bartley August 17, 2009 at 3:14 PM  

Your ring is so pretty! My friend has one just like it. Mine is silver with a white jewel in it. I think it's so cool that they have purity rings. We had a purity service in out church in June, and 17 teens decided to stay pure until they get married. It was so cool! I love your blog, And I would like you to check out mine! It's sammysleuth.blogspot.com Thanks! -Sammy

Anonymous August 17, 2009 at 4:35 PM  

LOVE it!
I want the one that says Pure love waits ;)

Rachel August 17, 2009 at 4:58 PM  

Neat pictures!

~Rachel M.~

Sandie August 17, 2009 at 6:10 PM  

Cool pictures!

Hannah Nicole August 17, 2009 at 8:00 PM  

It's VERY pretty. :)

Hannah

Misty August 18, 2009 at 9:51 PM  

Hi Emily Joy! This is Misty. I met you while at the hospital visiting Davene and Shav. I just scooted over here from Davene's blog. I think it is great that you are so interested in photography. I'm in the process of starting a portrait photography business. If you'd like a photography mentor I'd love to get to know you a little better and maybe you could even accompany me on some shoots or we could get together and practice sometime (as long as your parents were OK with the idea). My email address is Misty.m.myers@gmail.com and my site is rejoicingheartsphotography.com

Love your blog!

Davene August 19, 2009 at 4:06 AM  

What fun pictures!

Anonymous August 29, 2009 at 5:56 PM  

The ring is great. I like it^^

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP