August 15, 2009

*Shoes*



Got some new shoes today at Payless! I love the black ones! And get this: they were only $3.50!!! Wow! I got both pairs for only 18.49 (Or something like that :).



4 Friend(s) Commented:

Hannah Nicole August 15, 2009 at 8:44 PM  

Very cute! :D

Okay, so I'll try to rephrase my question. I know how to get the columns under your posts, I just don't know the coding for adding a third column.

My email is on my profile, just so you know. :D

Hannah

Rachel August 16, 2009 at 9:26 AM  

Oh, I just love those red ones! Too cute! Don't you love payless?! =;)

Blessings!
~Rachel~

Marissa Kayann August 16, 2009 at 8:27 PM  

Cute shoes!
I love your new blog look! it's very cool!

~Marissa

Anonymous August 29, 2009 at 5:38 PM  

I like shoes so much! I like the second pic. ;)

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP