August 19, 2009

Volleyball


Numba 9!!!
















Whenever I re-size the pictures, they are always fuzzy :( I wish I could fix it somehow... Oh well. It's good enough for now! Oh, by the way, we played a tournament and we won all our matches! Whoo-hoo for volleyball season!




5 Friend(s) Commented:

Misty August 19, 2009 at 5:24 PM  

Hi Emily Joy, I got your comment! Can't wait to get together with you sometime. On August 28th I'll be going away for two weeks so it may have to be after that (although I may or may not have someone scheduling a family shoot before that and I'd love for you to come with me). How are you resizing the pictures? Do you have an editing program that you are using to do it?

Sandie August 19, 2009 at 6:29 PM  

Cool photos!

Melissa August 19, 2009 at 7:42 PM  

Cool Emily! Congratulations!

~Melissa

Davene August 19, 2009 at 9:33 PM  

That's great that they won all their matches! I am definitely looking forward to watching that awesome number 9 play some volleyball this year...but, um, how am I going to do that with four boys? Yikes! Oh well, we'll figure something out. :)

Anonymous September 2, 2009 at 7:15 PM  

SOOOO COOOL! I really like volleyball, and seeing other play it. Great post.

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP