September 1, 2009

Umm...

Photobucket

What are you doing??? I am SO glad I caught Morroco on camera! Those kittens sure are a handful, but I love 'em to pieces :)

Photobucket

And yes, I put up our Fall wreath yesterday :) *sigh* Today was lovely! It was basically the same as yesterday, but today was little cooler. Ahh, I love Fall :) Now I know that Fall doesn't technically start until September **, but I don't care!

Photobucket

A silly picture of me :)

Ahh, first day of September! I'm working on a new background and header :) Take care!


4 Friend(s) Commented:

Davene September 1, 2009 at 2:47 PM  

This feel of fall in the air is great!

What a fun picture of your cat. :)

Elizabeth J. September 3, 2009 at 3:28 PM  

Your cat looks a bit mischievious- of course, I can't tell entirely from the picture.=)

Elizabeth J. September 3, 2009 at 3:28 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous September 3, 2009 at 4:52 PM  

Fall rocks. I agree. And I love kitties. But they are quite grown now, aren't they?

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP