September 29, 2009

Week 2 Photo Challenge - Family

Hello everyone! This weeks category is...

Family!

Here would be my entry:



And of course I didn't take this picture (Because I'm IN the picture) it wouldn't technically count :) But who's being technical?

So yeah, it can be a funny picture of your family, a random picture of someone else's family, it just HAS to go along with the theme 'Family'.

So go ahead! Enter! But only one entry per person.

Here you go:







2 Friend(s) Commented:

Maddie September 29, 2009 at 12:05 PM  

Rats....I entered the wrong link. Go here to see my entry:

http://doublesidedlens.blogspot.com/

-Maddie

Anonymous September 29, 2009 at 4:35 PM  

Me likes the pic. So who's in it? I have no idea who makes your family.

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP