October 6, 2009

Another delay and a change

Hi everyone! MOST IMPORTANT THING FIRST!!! Are you paying attention? OK, I HAVE CHANGED MY BLOG ADDRESS! It is emilyjoyphoto.blogspot.com.

I REALLY need everyone who is following me to switch blogs! It would be SO helpful! Thank you SO much! Also, I won't be posting here, but I put all my posts onto my new blog, but all the comments are gone :( So yeah, just either switch my blog address on Google Reader or change where you follow. Thanks! My new blog pretty much looks the same, except I changed the blog address and no comments...

Sorry about Challenge! I haven't had time yet, and I'll try to do it right after this post but that might not happen. If it doesn't, I'll post it tomorrow and give you all an extra day to enter :) Thanks!



2 Friend(s) Commented:

Sandie October 6, 2009 at 7:54 PM  

I'll make sure to switch over! :D

Emily Shae October 8, 2009 at 5:16 PM  

Switched over!

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP