October 3, 2009

Rebecca

I'm FINALLY getting around to posting Rebecca's photoshoot! This girl is gorgeous!

Photobucket
 
Photobucket
 
Look at those eyes!

Photobucket
 
Photobucket
 
Photobucket
 
I love her {umm, 'my'} shoes!

She also wanted to take pictures of me :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

I edited this picture to look like this:

Photobucket

Can you guess the difference? Ugh, that ugly gap between my teeth is gone! I've hated it for FOREVER, and so now I'm thinking about getting braces. The only thing is, I'd have to wear a retainer for the REST OF MY LIFE {even if it IS only at night}. Whoa, this post is supposed to be about Rebecca - not my teeth.

Photobucket
 
Photobucket
 
Photobucket
 
Photobucket
 
Louie actually looked at the camera! Hmm, maybe Morocco isn't the only photogenic kitten :)
 
Photobucket

Photobucket
 
Photobucket
 
Photobucket
 
Photobucket
 
Rebecca is SO funny! She was in love with these little sugar filled pumpkins :)

Photobucket
 
I told you she was gorgeous.
 


 




5 Friend(s) Commented:

Emily Shae October 3, 2009 at 7:11 PM  

2 gorgeous girls....you guys are naturals!

Anonymous October 4, 2009 at 2:43 PM  

What great pictures! They are amazing! Love them! :) Thanks for sharing them! I had a gap between my teeth until 5th grade when I finally got braces (it took me too long to loose all of my baby teeth) and as long as you wear your retainer every night the process doesn't take as long as if you don't. I learned my lesson, when you think your retainer isn't fitting right go haave them check it ASAP.

Anonymous October 4, 2009 at 2:43 PM  

What great pictures! They are amazing! Love them! :) Thanks for sharing them! I had a gap between my teeth until 5th grade when I finally got braces (it took me too long to loose all of my baby teeth) and as long as you wear your retainer every night the process doesn't take as long as if you don't. I learned my lesson, when you think your retainer isn't fitting right go haave them check it ASAP.

poetic_capture October 19, 2009 at 6:36 PM  

These are really cute! Great job. :) Keep up the good work!

poetic_capture October 19, 2009 at 6:37 PM  

P.S. *love your blog background music!!

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP