July 31, 2008

Curly Girly's

All of us girls in the family are blonde's, except for Joelle. She has very dark hair like her grandma. Her hair curls in random places, Humidity??? See for yourself:

Isn't it adorable? I sometimes stick my finger up it and there's just a little spiral and my finger fits right through. We used to have a joke before Joelle was born about our dog Molly. Her tail was a huge spiral, and we told my big sister, Jenny, that when she got her diploma, Molly could carry it for her in her tail!


In this picture, her tail isn't nearly as curly as it usually was, but this is the only good picture of Molly's tail. We don't own Molly any more. She got way to big! We gave her to a local family and so far so good! Molly was the most hyper dog you could ever imagine! But anyway, we got her when she was a puppy (And I have amazing stories, like when on the ride home from picking her up, we were taking her to go see grandma and grandpa, and she was sitting on my lap and, of course, I didn't have a towel on my lap and, of course, she just had to pee on me!) and when she got older, we didn't have enough time to take good enough care of her. Back to Joelle: right now, she is watching Franklin's Birthday Party, and her hair is as curly as before! Let's see, how many times have I seen this movie before??? Let's just say, MANY!

2 Friend(s) Commented:

Davene July 31, 2008 at 12:55 PM  

Hey, you've figured out how to add pictures and other stuff to your blog. Looks good!

I didn't know you used to have a dog named Molly...that's too funny!

Emily Joy August 3, 2008 at 8:50 PM  

The picture of Molly was taken by my big sister. :)

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP