September 6, 2008

A shopping spree without the money!

I have a little game I play. And this game is called, "A shopping spree without the money."! Today, I played this game in Michaels. I am VERY ready for fall. I'm ready to wake up in the morning in flannel pajamas and have hot chocolate waiting for me. I'm ready to see thousands of leaves on the ground. I'm ready to rake up thousands of leaves into a pile, jump in the pile, mess it all up, and then rake it up again. I'm ready to have to wear a jacket. But most of all, I'm ready to put up all the fall stuff! I'm like most people I know, right now, fall is my favorite time of year. But when winter rolls around, winter will be my favorite. Like I said before, I love change! Anyway, when I was at Michaels, They already have their fall collection of stuff. I got my pen and pencil ready, and away I went! Nothing that was similar to fall escaped my attention! At the end of my shopping trip, it all added up to around... $300. So... I brought my list to mom. Conversation:
Mom: NO WAY!
Oh well, I didn't get my entire list bought and put up, but I think I will go buy a scarecrow for 7 bucks. I don't even own $300...
The End.





2 Friend(s) Commented:

Julie September 7, 2008 at 9:14 AM  

You have to admit, $300 is alot of money for fall decorations! But you have good taste!
MOM

Davene September 10, 2008 at 4:57 PM  

I was in Michael's today and thought of you. :) They DO have nice fall stuff!

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP