September 4, 2008

It's just me, Emily

I know what you are thinking! "Oh my goodness! Emily changes her blog background EVERY time I visit her blog! There are two reasons for that. Number 1: THAT'S WHO I AM! I am always changing stuff. If I tried to count the number of times when I re-arranged my bedroom, I'd grow VERY old doing it! Number 2: When you go to a site such as thecutestblogontheblock.com, it's a little overwhelming! Like I said before, if I tried to count how many blogger templates they have, I'd be over 100. It's an awesome site though! They also have blog secrets and widgets to add. I tried to download the paint.NET so that I could complete a widget (By the way, everything is free), but it didn't work work as well as I would have hoped because the person who was explaining it was using photoshop, and photoshop and pain.NET are two completely different programs if you have absolutely no idea what you are doing on either! That is the long version why I change my blog template all the time!

In case you were wondering about yesterday's p.s. that left you biting your nail wondering what on earth was the surprise was for Joelle. I'm SURE you tossed and turned all night long thinking about it. Right? Right??? Even if you didn't, here is what the surprise was :) On Sunday, my family went to visit my great grandma (She's 92!), and on our way to the elevator (To go home) and Joelle wanted to stop for a drink (Funny, come to think of it, she hadn't mentioned she was thirsty until she saw the water fountain...). By the water fountain are the little plastic cups to get water with. Joelle was just delighted with this new concept! Our kitchen is connected to the dining room, so when we got home, Joelle got a chair from the dining room and lugged it over to the kitchen sink. She probably filled up the SAME CUP 30 times! Just that night! Then on Tuesday night, she probably filled it up 50 times. We went to Jenny's volleyball game, and Me, Mom and Dad all took Joelle to the bathroom! Mom and dad took her about 2 times each! Then yesterday, we were at Red Front and I bought Joelle some animals-just-her-size plastic cups (For sanitary issues you know since she used the same cup over 100 times)! There were 200 in a pack. I wonder how many are left...

1 Friend(s) Commented:

Davene September 5, 2008 at 10:42 PM  

Before I even started reading this post, I thought, "Wow, I love this new blog layout!!!" And now that I know a little bit more about who you are, I'll expect to see lots more changes ahead. :)

The green and the brown do look really good with your header photo, by the way.

That was such a sweet gift for Joelle!

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP