November 16, 2008

Family Photo Shoot

On Saturday morning, my family and I went over to out church to take our church directory pictures. We all wore black. Mom wanted new pictures of us, since her old ones needed an upgrade. We all went home and took some more pictures!




































I need to decide which one I want framed and hanging in the living room...

I'll show you which one I decide to use later!

See ya!



1 Friend(s) Commented:

Davene November 16, 2008 at 4:54 PM  

How fun! It's really great, knowing you all, to see the personalities shine through. :)

#2 cracks me up every time I look at it. And I really like #10, too. Lots and lots of good ones!

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP