November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Since it's Thanksgiving (Duh!), I'm just gonna say what I'm thankful for today:

1. I am thankful for a family that loves me (And each other!)!
2. I am thankful for this blog so that I can share my thoughts without having to write in a journal.
3. I am thankful for my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
4. I am thankful that I am tall for my age.
5. I am thankful for our dog Abby who has stuck it out for 12 years (She has a cancerous lump on her belly. We'll be surprised if she makes it through this Winter.).
6. I am thankful for my Mom who is cooking Quiches for breakfast!
7. I am thankful for my Grandma Sacra who has ALL the books ever made in the world (Well, not quite, but she's pretty close!)!
8. I am thankful for the beautiful Christmas music on the stereo (Don't get mad at me! I know Thanksgiving isn't even over yet, but we LOVE Christmas music!).
9. I am thankful for the turkey downstairs in our freezer waiting to be eaten!


10. I am thankful for all the work that makes the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade happen (Which by the way, isn't that on right now?).
11. I am thankful for the wonderful aroma of the Quiches!
12. I am thankful that we have freedom in our country.
13. I am thankful for my homeschool co-op which allows me to get out and be with friends some more.
14. I am thankful for Joelle who always makes me laugh!
15. I am thankful for Mom who is my driver to the mall!
16. I am thankful for my Dad who pays for our mall trips!!!
17. I am thankful that God has provided for my family and I to the max!
18. I am thankful for my camera that takes all the pictures for my blog that you see!
19. I am thankful that my Aunt, Uncle, and cousins are all moved in and happy!
20. I am thankful for Thanksgiving!

0 Friend(s) Commented:

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP