November 28, 2008

The Sounds of Thanksgiving:

"Ugh!"
"Ooooh!"
"I ate too much!"
"I'm stuffed!"
"I haven't eaten so much since I was 14!"
"Save room for pumpkin pie!"
"What?! No mashed potatoes?!"
"What time's football on?"
"I haven't laughed so hard for years!"
"Do you remember when..."
"Gobble Gobble!"
"Save some for me!"
"I spent 5 hours making that turkey, so you're gonna eat it!"
"I'll go package up the leftovers..."
"I'm gonna go get seconds."
"Happy Thanksgiving!"
"Dear Heavenly Father..."
"How did we cram so many people in this house?"
"Welcome!"
"Who made this stuffing? I must have your recipe!"
"Oh, we can't go home yet!"
"Oh no! I forgot the gravy!"
"Please pass the rolls..."
"Who's up for a game of Apples to Apples?"
"Oooooh! I can't get up!"
"I forget, did we do amnesia?" :)
"I couldn't eat another bite!"
"Time for the Thanksgiving story..."
"Time to eat!"
"Would you like whipped cream on your pie?"
"Are you sure you want that last piece of pie?"
"Thank's for coming!"

**************************************

By the way, happy Black Friday! For those of you who stayed home to get out of the rush, good for you. For those of you who got up at 3 a.m., 3 a.m.! More power to you. For those of you who waited until later to go and wait for the crowds to go away, hope you got some great deals! I was one of those people who waited until later to go. You still get the great deals without the mayhem (There were still lot's of people there when we got there, but not as bad as 3 a.m.). Have a good rest of the day!

0 Friend(s) Commented:

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP