November 30, 2008

This is it!

I FINALLY, and I mean FINALLY, found a good picture for my header that I liked, imagine that! Here it is:


I was getting a little frustrated about the whole thing, so I just typed in (On Google) "Blogger Headers". Now, normally that isn't such a good idea because you never know what might show up on Google Images. This time, however, I wasn't thinking about that. I'm glad I wasn't! It showed up with something like "45 greatest free header photos" or something like that. The free part really stood out to me :) You can click here for the link. I really like this site! I also like The Cutest Blog On The Block (dot com). That's where I got my background. I love that too!

So now that I have a new header photo, I can move onto more important things. Such as Kate's new Adobe Photoshop! Yeah! Hopefully, after she plays with it a little bit, she'll let me play with it! I'll tell you how that goes once I get ahold of it!

Don't forget to leave a comment! I always love to hear from you! Good-night!

2 Friend(s) Commented:

Davene November 30, 2008 at 8:56 PM  

Looks good!

Now, I wonder how long you'll actually keep this one... ;)

Julie December 1, 2008 at 7:53 AM  

I think this is one of my favorites! Love the colors and the coffee!
Love you most of all...
Mom

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP