December 1, 2008

I am done!!!

Yay! I am finally done! I have finished all my Christmas shopping and wrapping! Who cares that I practically wiped out my bank account? I'm done!!!


Notice all the nice gift tags? Thank you, thank you, I know I did a wonderful job wrapping all those presents. Please, please, no autographs (Can you sense any sarcasm here?).

Yesterday it rained. It wasn't a very hard rain, but nevertheless, it rained. My camera was practically begging to go outside, and I agreed.


I don't know why I was so obsessed with the clothespin...




That one has got to be my favorite!

What's missing? You know there has to be something. Keep thinking, it'll come to you! Yay! You got it! What's missing is Joelle!


From the angle I was at, it made Joelle look more like "Joelle the Giant" than "Joelle"!


0 Friend(s) Commented:

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP