December 14, 2008

The Camel



I know that this is wrong, but whenever I think of a camel, I think that that is what Mary rode on. Now, I know that she rode on a donkey, but for a split-second I alsways think of a camel.
I do know, however, that the wise men rode on camels.

2 Friend(s) Commented:

Mia December 15, 2008 at 6:23 PM  

Hi Emily!
Thanks so much for the help, and the comment on my blog! It's always great to meet a new friend! Can I add you to my friends list?

Davene December 19, 2008 at 6:09 PM  

First of all, I really like the snowfall effect on the blog. Yours is the first place I've seen that...maybe I'll copy it. :)

Second, did you know that camels are my all-time favorite animal? Yep, they sure are. They're amazing creatures, and without them, the civilization of the world would have been much different.

Third, HOW do we know Mary rode a donkey? My aunt posed this question to my dad...who posed it to us over supper one evening. I'm stumped...I searched the Gospels but can't find any proof of it. Do we just assume that a woman so far advanced in pregnancy would surely have ridden on SOMETHING?! Let me know if you figure out the mystery. :)

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP