December 11, 2008

The Candy Cane




I can't think about candy canes without first thinking about one of my favorite children movie. It is called The Legend of the Candy Cane. My Grandma had the movie at her house. I loved to watch it! In fact, I think I should go watch that sometime soon...

Candy Canes go good with anything. Dipped in chocolate, crush 'em and put them in Rice Kirspy treats, sprinkle on top of icing (Cupcakes, cakes...), use them as stirring sticks in hot beverages (Hot chocolate, coffee...), use them for decorations (set a basket full of them on the table), Candy Cane fudge, Chocolate candy cane bites, Canday cane cookies, Candy cane white bark,... Need I go on?

You all are probably getting tired of looking at our Advent calender :) The pictures will end in 13 days though! I'm so excited! Can you tell? Is anyone else excited, or is it just me?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

0 Friend(s) Commented:

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP