December 11, 2008

It's a Soup and Grilled Cheese Sandwich Day


Ooh, it warms me right down to my toes!

Today was wet, icky, muddy, wet, cold, miserable, did I say wet? It has been raining all day long! The times it rained the hardest was when we were trying to get to our car :( In the house we used to live in, we had a metal roof. Whenever it rained you could hear the pit-pat-pit-a-pit-a-pat on the roof. It sounded so wonderful! It would put you right to sleep. Don't get me wrong, I like rain (And we sure needed some down here!), but I think everyone knows what I like better.

Snow.

Oh, how I long for 6 feet of snow. I would love to be snowed in (Hope we have enough food!)! Today's temperature didn't move from the upper 30's. I would look at the thermometer and plead, "PLEASE, just go down 4 more degrees! Please!". It didn't listen to me. Mom made a comment on the way home (From town), "You know, if it was a little colder, we could have at least a foot of snow by now!". Just what I wanted to hear :)

So it wasn't as cold as I would have liked it to have been, but I'm seriously hoping for some snow tomorrow at 7:40 p.m. :)

0 Friend(s) Commented:

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP