December 2, 2008

The Horn


Hmm, perhaps not all the pieces have a 'special' meaning. In the back of Mom's bible, there is a Index to Subjects. I looked back there and I couldn't find anything. I searched under Horn(s) and bugles. I asked Mom if she knew of any Christmas meaning for the horn. The only thing she could think of (She was put on the spot :) was maybe Gabriel's horn? If you have any other ideas of what it could mean, you can leave a comment if you want.

What happens when you teach a four year old how to play Life


I'm just kidding! She did really well for her first time! This was the main attraction:


Joelle's car was yellow and mine was green.


Well, we were sort of cheating, so I ended up with 7 kids :) I had to add a white car!


Joelle was a Superstar, she had a salary of $70,000 and she lived in a commodious (That's one of my vocab words!) Tudor. I was a Salesperson (Woo-hoo!), had a salary of $100,000 (Now that's something to be excited about!), and lived in a smelly farmhouse! Joelle had 3 kids and I had 7. We never did 'finish', so I never counted up all the money, but it was obvious that I'd won!


1 Friend(s) Commented:

Julie December 3, 2008 at 7:52 AM  

Way to use "commodious" in real life!!! Thanks for playing with Joelle so I could do some sewing.
I love you,
Mom

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP