December 5, 2008

My Own Christmas Tag

I'm just gonna do my very own Christmas tag. I'm not gonna pass it on to anyone, but if you feel a compelling urge to do one too, go right ahead. For this one, I'm gonna list 10 of my favorite Christmas Songs. Here we go!

1. Winter Wonderland - Kenny G.
2. Light of the world - Point of Grace
3. The Chipmunk Song - Jaci Velasquez
4. Silent Night - Josh Groban
5. Riu Riu - Anuna
6. Have yourself a merry little Christmas - Amy Grant
7. Jingle Bell Rock - Point of Grace
8. The First Noel - Jaci Velasquez
9. Feliz Navidad - Jaci Velasquez
10. Silver Bells - Kenny G.

Just let me note that these songs are just in a random order. No favoritism here!
Those sites will only take you to the artists' official website. They're just there if you wanted to read more about them.

I guess that takes care of my Christmas Tag, so see ya!

0 Friend(s) Commented:

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP