December 24, 2008

The Reindeer


Up on the rooftop the reindeer pause, out jumps good old Santa Clause down through the chimneys with lot's of toys, all for the little ones Christmas joys!

Yay! Christmas is so close! I can hardly wait! O.K., so I can't wait! It feels like Christmas here too! Mom's making cookies, the tree is lit, the presents are stuffed under the tree, there's only one thing missing... Snow. Every time it rains, it's like 50 degrees, then every time it's like 20 degrees, it does nothing! It get's pretty frustrating when the weather people call for winter weather warning. Ugh! Maybe one of these days we'll have a snow storm.

As everyone knows, Santa and his reindeer fly around every Christmas Eve and stick presents under everyone's tree (Hmm, considering that our presents are already under our tree :). Our roof kind of goes up in a point, I sure hope that Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen and Rudolph don't slide off our roof! Then again, maybe I could catch one and sell it on ebay! Oh, now that's just mean!

Back to snow. This year, I'm seriously dreaming of a white Christmas! More like praying, 'cause dreaming won't get you anywhere! Tonight, Kate, Jenny, Joelle and I are going to watch a Christmas movie and then get our sleeping bags and sleep by the tree! I'm usually the first one up in the morning, so I'll probably be the one to jump on everyone and shake them awake!
Merry Christmas Eve!




0 Friend(s) Commented:

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP