December 23, 2008

Christmas - Ornaments

Another of my favorite things to do around Christmas is to put the ornaments on the tree. We have a whole bunch of ornaments! Here are some of my most favorite:


A snowman shoveling...snow?


Yet another of Carolyn's amazing ornaments.


Glass angel.


A whole bunch of bears in a clump.

Some more bears in a clump!


We could have a tree just for Carolyn's ornaments! She made this one this year.


Guess who... Carolyn!


This is an ornament that my grandma made. We have lot's of these! They look so pretty!


I like taking pictures like this!


It's hard to see, but it's an icicle. We have lot's of those too. They look really pretty spread out on the tree!



This angel is so heavy it droops all the way to the floor!


Our old neighbor gave us this ornament.

Mom told us that when she was little, her and her brother and sister would decorate the tree their way and then when they went to bed, grandma would decorate the tree her way! Grandma didn't tell them until they were married! Ha! Hmm, I wonder if that's what Mom does to us... :)

1 Friend(s) Commented:

Julie December 23, 2008 at 11:09 PM  

Nope! I leave it just the way you put it. And the Dress ornament I found at Gift and Thrift. I like your ornament pictures!
Love you,
Mom

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP