January 14, 2009

Flowers for my Wedding

Yes, yes. I can hear you all thinking, "She's 12 years old and already thinking about her wedding!". Oh, yes. I do it quite often :) Of course, I change my mind about 3 times in a day... Some days I decide on the dress, other days the color scheme. Today, I'm dreaming about the flowers! Tulips! Yellow tulips! I think a couple of days ago, I had planned on red roses, so I'm probably going to change my mind about a billion more times before I get married! I remember this Summer thinking that I would have everyone's favorite flower in my bouquet! Pink roses for me, and Mom, Dad, Kate, Jenny and Joelle's favorite flower.

But no, today I want yellow tulips. Maybe I should plan my cake tomorrow... :) I can see it now... yellow tulips on every layer!!!

2 Friend(s) Commented:

Davene January 15, 2009 at 11:07 PM  

Yellow tulips ARE beautiful! Just make sure you get married in the right season so they don't cost a fortune, OK? :)

Dreaming about my wedding occupied many hours of my time when I was your age, too. Enjoy your daydreams!

Anonymous January 15, 2009 at 11:14 PM  

I too have been an inveterate wedding planner. It came in handy, though, when I was required to design the flowers for my (fictional) wedding for a floral design class I took in my last year of college.

So you never know when some "dreaming" might come in handy. :)

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP