January 12, 2009

My Litte Ballerina

Joelle got a ballerina outfit for Christmas. She got the leotard, the swingy skirt, the shoes, everything a little girl needed to become a famous ballerina! Tonight, I acted as 'Emily' and 'Annebell'. 'Emily' was the person who helped Joelle with her clothes and 'make-up'. 'Annebell' did Joelle's hair and accesories (They did an awesome job, by the way :). After Emily and Annebell were done, Miss Joelle met the photographer, 'Cheree'. Cheree had Miss Joelle spin around for a litte. She did a wonderful job of teaching Miss Joelle how to bow, what the starting position is, when to stop, how to twirl without hitting your head against the wall... Finally, Miss Joelle was ready for her performance. Cheree took marvelous pictures!

One of those rare normal smiles!

I think that that one has to be my favorite!


Ooh! The scary ballerina creeps through the night!


Look at that head of hair!


Yep. I'm convinced she's gonna be a ballerina when she gets older :)


Wow! I need to give Cheree a raise!


Bravo, Bravo!

Goodnight everyone!


3 Friend(s) Commented:

Davene January 13, 2009 at 3:06 PM  

What fun! I always wanted to take ballet when I was little but never got to do that. I'll come watch Joelle's performances when she's famous. :)

I like the way you did her hair; it looks so nice as she twirls.

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! January 14, 2009 at 3:57 PM  

She is precious! I love the photos and the entire ensemble. Future ballerina in the making!
Carrie

Anonymous January 14, 2009 at 8:34 PM  

My little sister, her friend, and one of my friends used to all do ballet at the same place! In Spokane, WA. THe Dancing teacher told me I should do it because I have long legs. :) Dad thinks I should be a runner. But I think I should be a HORSEBACK RIDER!!! Yes. I love that.

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP