January 7, 2009

Hmm, Sandcastles?

I've had this big amazement of sandcastles for... about 5 minutes :) I found some amazing pictures of sandcastles! I'm sure this is a passing mood. Today sandcastles, tomorrow snowmen (You all never have any idea of what I'm going to post next, do you? :)! So anyway, here they are: amazing sandcastles!


I'm sure it's smaller than it looks, right???


This one looks like a mermaids lagoon. Not that I've ever seen one... :)


I think that this one is pretty cool. All the little swirls and dots...


Oh. Wow. Yeah. This one looks pretty tall...


And of course, the famous flag raising at Iwo Jima.


How Pretty!


Hmm, not quite sure I would want this one as my wedding cake... :)

I don't understand how anyone could have enough patience to do one of these things! For me, this would make me very frustrated! For one thing, to make a sandcastle, you need sand. Now this is just me, but I would find my sand at a beach :) It would be too disappointing for me to make one of these beautiful sandcastles and then have a huge wave come and wash it all away :( Yes, I don't think I could take it. So, now moving on in life...

Emily

4 Friend(s) Commented:

Sarah January 7, 2009 at 8:28 PM  

Emily,
Thank you for stopping by my blog!
Those picture sof the sandcastles are amazing!

Davene January 7, 2009 at 9:31 PM  

When we lived in Southern California, there was a huge sandcastle competition in our town every year. It literally attracted people from all over the world, I think. And you know what? We never went to it. I'm kicking myself now, but at the time it seemed like it was never convenient to go so we never did!

I'm with you: I don't think I would have the patience to make something like that!

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! January 9, 2009 at 2:47 PM  

Hi! I have seen those before at a mall, of all places. Someone was hired to do a huge one. It was really cool in person, and definitely beyond my capabilities! Thanks for visiting me today! :)
Carrie

Anonymous January 14, 2009 at 8:35 PM  

Those are amazing!! Some people have WAAAAAY too much time on their hands. And yet, it brings so much...um, AWE to mere mortals like me! =D

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP