January 23, 2009

Photography Fun :)

One of my new blogger friends, Amy, asked me what kind of photography I like best. She said that she likes taking pictures of flowers, but now that she has a new camera, she likes to take action shots. I like action shots too, but not my favorite. I LOVE abstract photography. Sometimes I think that I see things differently than some people. Like, I saw an EXIT sign, and I took a picture of it. My thoughts are always, "Boy, I wish I had my camera now". I LOVE to take pictures of RANDOM things! Here's the EXIT sign:


See what I mean? Most of my friends don't go around taking pictures of EXIT signs, but I do! I think it's fun to take a picture of something that I know no one else would even THINK about taking a picture of! So yesterday, Mom, Joelle and I were over at Dad's new store (And yes, those pictures are coming! I just need to wait for the after pictures!). On the way there, I found MORE random things to take pictures of!


Everyone in my family plays the 'bug' game. I spotted this red one before Mom!


That lamp needs to be cleaned :)


Yes, I did take a picture of a street lamp.



And I really don't know why I took a picture of this brick wall.


And I like this one a lot. It's one of those holes in the shelf (You can see the shelf through the hole). This one was the only one that turned out o.k.

And these, well, it was early in the morning :)


Candles? Well, I thought that the colors were pretty and, like I said, it was early in the morning!

So, now you see a glimpse of all the RANDOM pictures I take! Have a great weekend!

~Emily

5 Friend(s) Commented:

Davene January 23, 2009 at 5:10 PM  

Fun!

So what's up with your dad's new store...I'm curious about that. :)

delaney January 23, 2009 at 6:13 PM  

Hi Emily! Those are really cool pictures! I love to take random pictures, too! All of your random pictures look professional! My favorite one is the hole in the shelf! That one is so neat! Thanks for sharing your pictures! Can't wait to see the pictures from your dad's store! Have a blessed weekend!

Laney

Anonymous January 24, 2009 at 1:01 AM  

I like the street arrow--very cool!

Anonymous January 24, 2009 at 7:01 PM  

Thanks for the advertisement! :-)

I take bunches of random pictures too... And my mom always says "thats trash, and that, and that..." :-) But of course I never delete them!

That brick wall is a wonderful picture! I don't know what, but it has some unique thing about it...

I had never thought about taking pictures of wholes in the shelf! You could have your sister stand on the other side, and take the picture so she was "framed". I don't know how it would work, but it would be fun!

And those candles have such pretty colors! I love the pictures of them! What does early in the morning have to do with it?

Could you ask Destiny Photographer (or whatever it was...) if she could invite me? Would she need our blogger username, or an email address? If she doesn't want to, thats okay, and I understand. Some photography blogs that I really like (did I tell you these before???) are www.homeschoolblogger.com/basketflat
and
www.homeschoolblogger.com/crazybusy
They don't only post pictures, but they take great ones!

Okay, that was a long comment!!!
Amy

P.S. I saw your post with those lights, (under this one) and I think those are sooo neat! I took some myself, last Thursday, and I think I might post them. If I do, I'll let you know.

Maddie January 26, 2009 at 12:53 PM  

You are not the only one in the world who takes pictures of exit signs......I took one a few weeks ago :D

I really like the one of the key hole and of the.......make-up? the one right before it :)

Photography is so much fun...don't you agree?? :D

I can't wait to see your button!

~Maddie

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP