January 25, 2009

Simple Sunday - Blog Button!!!

~ Today, I FINALLY got a blog button! I've been wanting to make one for a LONG time, but I never knew how to. I came across Laney's blog the other day and was looking through some of her older posts. And that's when I saw it: the blog post I'd been looking for for a long time! It showed how to make a blog button and all that good stuff. I tried it... it didn't work. I tried again... it still didn't work. But, after many comments, e-mails (!), and frustrated sighs, I MADE A BLOG BUTTON!!! I'm SO excited! You can see it in my sidebar, and (Maybe!) add it to YOURS! So, thanks again Laney!



Head on over to Davene's at Life On Sylvan Drive for some more Simple Sunday!

(P.S. No more technical difficulties!)

Have a great week!


1 Friend(s) Commented:

Davene January 27, 2009 at 8:01 AM  

That's a great button! You have learned so much with blogging; you've just taken off and soared with it. Good for you! :)

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP