January 18, 2009

Simple Sunday - Heat

~ Ah! If there was NO heat in this place, well, I would FREEZE! A couple of nights ago, it was below zero. BELOW! So yes, those nights (As well as the days :) I am VERY thankful for our heat. My main source of heat comes from the fireplace downstairs. But I definitely find other ways to keep myself warm on cold days! At night, I have 3 blankets piled on top of my comforter as well a rice bag at my feet. It's amazing what huge amount of warmth that little bag gives off! Ah! I hope everyone else in blogland (Who is also experiencing this cold weather!) is warm and cozy too!




~ For more Simple Sunday head on over to Davene's at Life on Sylvan Drive!

1 Friend(s) Commented:

Davene January 18, 2009 at 6:14 PM  

I am so with you on this!!!

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP