January 19, 2009

Thankful...

...for the light dusting of snow this morning. Well, actually, it wasn't that light. We got about 1/2 and inch. But then (Of course), it stopped and started melting. Joelle and I got our boots on and went outside. My camera followed :)


~ eagerly awaiting the snow to fall into her mittens!


~Wow! Another normal face! And all in one week too!


~This is the first time I could actually make out the snowflake shapes! Wow! So cool!


~Our beautiful, HEATED house!


~Now that one looks a little cheesy :)


~Joelle would wear those boots to bed if we let her! Ha! She finally got the chance to wear them!


~Umm, not quite enough snow dear!


~Half and half :( I wish the snow would have stuck around longer! Oh well. Hopefully it will snow again soon and I'll have REAL snow pictures!

After we 'played' in the snow, Joelle and I drank hot chocolate and ate oatmeal cookies while watching Kipper, Let it Snow! We though the title was appropriate :)

In exactly 2 months and 12 days, I turn 13! Yay (Oh no! She's already talking about her birthday!)! I get my 'big present' from my grandparents this year (Because I'm officially becoming a 'teen'!). I need to be thinking about what I want... A Bichon Frise would be REALLY nice, but probably not in the price range (Think $4,000. Yeah.) :) I would love a small puppy! If I could get one for REALLY cheap, I would take it in a heartbeat!

Have a good evening!

4 Friend(s) Commented:

Davene January 19, 2009 at 10:38 PM  

Wasn't it amazing (in a sad way) how fast it melted?!

I like that picture that shows the snowflake shapes. Ever read Snowflake Bentley?

heisfirst January 20, 2009 at 7:32 PM  

You have very good camera skills, Emily! =) I love taking photos, but sometimes my camera doesn't allow me to. =(

You little sister is very cute. =)

Y'all are so lucky to get snow. Where I live, we don't get any snow--just an occassional ice-over. =(

I really like your background! I've been wanting to change mine, and will soon, now that thecutestblogontheblock.com is up and running, again! =)

--Renee--
John 3:30-31

delaney January 20, 2009 at 7:42 PM  

Hi, Emily! I just saw that you are on my list of followers, so I decided to stop by! I LOVE your blog! The background is SO cute!
I wish it would snow where I live! I live in the south, so the weather has been fairly warm. The pictures you took are AMAZING! Wow! Your little sister is very cute, too :) Thanks for reading my blog!

Laney

Maddie January 21, 2009 at 10:25 AM  

Hi! I am Laney's sister and when I saw that you loved photography I just had to stop by :) I LOVE photography too! These are adorable pictures! My favorite ones are (going down the list): four, six, seven, eight, thirteen, eighteen, and twenty :D

I wish it would snow where we live :D

Your blog background is adorable!

~Maddie

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP