January 11, 2009

Simple Sunday - Piano

~thankful for the beautiful piano that sits in our living room. I play it just about every day. This old piano has heard me play many different songs! I had a piano teacher for a while, but then I started school and quit. Now I just play off and on. My cousin has a subscription to Music Notes and she teaches me how to play the songs she gets. So I don't really play in a specific level, although when I stopped taking lessons I was in level 3 (I think). The latest song Michelle taught me was Für Elise. I play it a lot! Maybe too much... My family would know about that!


For more Simple Sunday's, head on over to Davene's at Life on Sylvan Drive!

1 Friend(s) Commented:

Davene January 11, 2009 at 3:13 PM  

Good job, Emily! :)

I didn't know you play the piano! I learned something new about you. :)

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP