January 16, 2009

Who would want to eat this?


Apparently my science class! I wasn't sure if anyone would want to eat a cake shaped like a cell. But, I guess so! Before I left for my homeschool co-op this morning, Joelle told me that I had to save her a piece. I wanted a piece myself, so I just told the class not to eat it :) Ha! So my class didn't actually get to eat it, but I know they wanted it! It was pretty good too! I didn't think it wouldn't be, but I wasn't sure if the look would be non-appetizing. I mean, I didn't know if anyone would really want to eat the Mitochondria and the Golgi Apparatus'! It really didn't sound too yummy. But it was! Yum yum yum!

****************************

WHERE IS THE SNOW?????!!!!! This morning on the way to co-op, the temperature was 5 degrees! Now, I'm all for Winter-time, but where is the snow??? I hope we get at least one good snow before Mr. Spring-time is upon us! Maybe I should just go up to Buffalo for a while to get that Winter feel! Oh, what I would do for 3 feet of snow! Maybe I should buy one of those snow makers and put it in my backyard!

Let's see, how much would one of these cost? MORE THAN I HAVE! Oh well, I can dream can't I?

0 Friend(s) Commented:

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP