February 18, 2009

Breaking the rules to Wordless Wednesday

***Sorry about this post everyone! I tried to auto post it (Again) and instead, it posted twice (And the second time, it didn't work). So sorry! I'll post it again!!!****


For Kate's 13th birthday, grandma and grandpa gave her this doll house. You might say, "A doll house at 13?", but this is seriously an amazing doll house! Each room has something 'electronic' about it! They all have lights, and accessories. There are only 4 rooms, and I'll show them to you.


This is the 'parents' bedroom. You can press on the phone and it will ring and the someone will answer it. You can also press the alarm click and it will beep. The light is right above the bed. You can enlarge all these pictures to see all the features.


Here is the living room. The fireplace will roar and the television will play (You have to open the cabinet doors). This room has its light switch hidden behind the curtain.


Probably my favorite, the kitchen. The kitchen has so many different pieces and I love to organize them all! There is a turkey hidden away in the freezer and there is a special plate for it. You can put the turkey in the oven and press the 'on' button and the oven will 'cook' the turkey! This light is also hidden behind the curtain.


I like this room too. This is the teens room. The TV will play on the nightstand and the lamp (On the other stand) will light up with the overhead light when you flip the switch (Located beside the curtain).

Here are some close-ups of my favorite things.


This is the oven part of the kitchen. Each utensil has its own little spot.


This cute little kitchen table is on of my favorites! But let me tell you, it sure was hard to cook those tiny eggs! I wonder if they came from tiny hens... :)


Ugh! That off centered pillow is driving my NUTS right now! But, I really can't go back down and take another picture 1) because I already put everything away 2) because my camera is being very STUPID!!! I used to be able to take 132 pics at a time. Good, right? Then, I could take 56, then 27, then 11, now 5. How frustrating! I could take less and less pictures! Hopefully Mom can fix this!!! So anyway, back to my tour :) Just a close up shot of the bedroom.


... and a close up of the living room.


And yes, all those doors you saw, they really do work! There are doors in every room. Except the one in the parents bedroom hits the bed. Someone wasn't thinking when the created this (Because the bed can't be moved)!

So thanks for joining me for this not-so Wordless Wednesday. Hmm, how about Wordfilled Wednesday? Yeah, that's what I'll call this one :)

Have a wonderful Wednesday!!!

4 Friend(s) Commented:

Tia February 18, 2009 at 3:26 PM  

omg!!!! That's so cool!!!!!

Hannah February 18, 2009 at 7:23 PM  

Wow, that is amazing! I like your blog! You can go to mine if you like too!

delaney February 18, 2009 at 9:42 PM  

Wow! That is SO cool! I wish I had a dollhouse like that! :) My favorite rooms would have to be the kitchen and the girl's bedroom! The lights and phone are really neat features!
Oh, and I absolutely LOVE your new background and header! Polka dots are my favorite:) And the flowers on the right side of the page are SUPER cute!

Thanks for sharing! Have a blessed day!

Laney

Anonymous February 19, 2009 at 4:17 PM  

Hie Emily Joy! That is a cute doll house. My grandpa built me one, I don't play with it. I just decorate it and my little sister plays with it. I am still working on it. I am going to put wallpaper in it! Come by my blog soon there is something neat going on!
Blessings,
Miss Hannah

http://www.hannahbearsblog.blogspot.com/

http://www.photosbyhannah.blogspot.com/

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP