February 19, 2009

Thoughtful Thursday


4 Friend(s) Commented:

Anonymous February 19, 2009 at 7:31 PM  

Hi Emily Joy! I tagged you! Come by my blog to see what it's for. HURRY!
Blessings,
Miss Hannah

Mia February 19, 2009 at 9:38 PM  

Hey Emily! I have a free editing system called Picasa that you can download from Google, and it's one of the features.

Thanks for the comment, you're really sweet!

delaney February 19, 2009 at 9:58 PM  

Hey Emily! That's a really neat picture! The verse looks PERFECT on it! :)

Thank you for the comment on my blog! I can't stop saying this enough, but I LOVE your background! Oh, and your new button is SUPER cute! Great job! Again, I LOVE it! Have a blessed weekend!

Laney

Zoe February 20, 2009 at 12:07 PM  

Hey! Thank you for following my blog. You have a really neat blog. I love your header and layout!

~Zoe

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP