February 10, 2009

Happy Anniversary!


Today is my Mom and Dad's anniversary! They've been married for 20 years! This year, Kate, Jenny and I are treating Mom and Dad to something special! We gave them reservations to The Inn By the Side of the Road. Mom has always wanted to go there! They leave this evening and come back tomorrow morning. They'll be staying in the Quill Cottage. It has a double fireplace :)

This is mostly for my Dad, but my Mom likes this too:






My Dad goes around singing this, it's so hilarious!


I love you Mom and Dad! I hope you have a wonderful anniversary!


Hugs and Kisses,


4 Friend(s) Commented:

Anonymous February 10, 2009 at 8:25 PM  

That's a great cartoon.

Happy Anniversary, Emily's Parents!

delaney February 11, 2009 at 7:29 AM  

Tell them I said Happy Anniversary! :) The video was really funny! My parents anniversary was yesterday! :D Have a blessed day!

Emily Joy February 11, 2009 at 7:56 AM  

Thanks everyone for the comments, but I messed up! February 11 is my parents birthday! You can read about it in the post above...

~Emily

Davene February 12, 2009 at 10:12 AM  

Congrats to your parents! They're so awesome! And they have amazing daughters, too. :)

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP