February 16, 2009

A Young Maidens Daybook


Today... February 16, 2009

Outside My Window... Still very dark. I guess I just do most of my posts at night :)

I am Thinking... about what I should be 'thinking' about :)

I am Thankful... for my Mom who made one of my favorite suppers... Macaroni and Cheese, chicken nuggets and salad!

I am wearing... a dark purple shirt (Bought at Gift and Thrift), jeans, my part-orange part-gray tennis shoes and wonderful candy cane striped socks! Oh-so-comfy!

I am reading... my pile of books just grew larger with our trip to the library! I'm reading a little of everything! Boxcar Children, Farmer Boy (Still :), some Louisa May Alcott books among many others!

I am creating... Still working on that Personal Flight Device :)

One of my favorite things... my room. Mom just 'installed' a pet net... Mom style! Joelle always has SO many stuffed animals on her bed, it drives me NUTS!!! So with this new pet net, Joelle still has her animals with her, and I have less clutter! It's a win-win situation!

For education this week... Getting back into the school routine. This happens every Monday :)

A keeper at home skill I am using/learning... cooking.

A Spiritual Lesson I'm Learning... much the same as the last time :) Pride goes before a fall.

A godly character trait I plan to work on... being patient with Joelle (Boy, I could have used this earlier today :) when she gets on my last nerves!!!

Scripture I'm memorizing... If anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come - 2 Corinthians 5:17.

I am praying for... my great-grandma Becky. She is around the age of 92-93 and is doing amazingly well (At least I think so!)! I hope she continues to stay well!

For the rest of the week... reading, Bible memory, baking, school.

A picture I'd like to share...


Joelle on her new bouncy ball she got for Christmas. It was a pretty warm day (Considering it the middle of February) and Joelle and I were outside playing for a while.

Have a great week!

1 Friend(s) Commented:

Davene February 16, 2009 at 10:09 PM  

Thanks for being real enough to admit that you're working on being more patient. Just think: by learning this lesson at your age, you are going to be miles ahead in this area by your 20s or 30s. Is that comforting? ;)

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP