March 19, 2009

ANOTHER award!

Yay! I love getting awards :) Who doesn't? Well, this one is from Maddie. I got the Excellence in Blogcasting award! The rules are you are supposed to write as many things about yourself as you can -and try to get to 50 :)


Ready?

1. I am a Christian
2. My birthday is in 13 days :)
3. I changed my header and button. AGAIN!
4. I am homeschooled.
5. I got to co-op every Friday morning.
6. My room is blue.
7. I have two older sisters and one little sister.
8. I might be in a commercial for my Dad's store.
9. I went to school from kindergarten to second grade and was homeschooled until 6th grade.
10. My favorite drink is iced tea.
11. I take picture all day long!
12. Spring officially begins TOMORROW!
13. I officially LOVE scrapblog!!!
14. I don't own a Journal (That I currently write in).
15. I occasionally have a job watching cats.
16. I've lived in 4 different houses in my 12 years of life.
17. I used to live on a farm.
18. I used to have two closets in my bedroom.
19. I'm going back to school in 9th grade, I think :)
20. My sister is going to Israel this summer!
21. I have never been on a plane.
22. I want another little sibling :)
23. I've been blogging since July 28, 2008.
24. I have 9 cousins.
25. I've been to Ohio twice.
26. I have never been out of the country.
27. My favorite ice cream is cookie dough!
28. I hate it when people fight.
29. My handwriting is usually messy.
30. Kate and I go out and run/walk every other morning.
31. My middle name is Joy (Duh!).
32. I am 12 right now, but will be 13 VERY soon!
33. I went to preschool.
34. Joelle never stops talking :)
35. I got my hair cut recently.
36. My hair is often in a ponytail.
37. I get really excited when I see someone left me a comment!
38. My favorite food is macaroni and cheese.
39. I want a bean bag chair for my birthday.
40. Mom made coffeecake for breakfast and it was SO good!!! Thank you SO much Mom!
41. I own one pair of high heels.
42. I was decked out in green on St. Patty's Day!
43. I really REALLY hate, dislike tomatoes!
44. I went to the school's senior play last night and am thinking about going again tonight...
45. My room is usually clean, but right now it's messy :(
46. I do two math lessons a day (Except one lesson is half a lesson).
47. I'm SO glad there's only three more to go!
48. Only two more...
49. Wondering if the last two don't count...
50. I'M DONE!!!

Whew! That was harder than I thought it would be! But I'm done now!

Have a great Thursday!

Photobucket

3 Friend(s) Commented:

Anonymous March 19, 2009 at 4:23 PM  

CONGRATULATIONS!! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! So cool, you'll be a teenager! Are you excited!? My Birthday is in 1 month, I'll be 15!!

Anonymous March 20, 2009 at 8:26 AM  

Congratulations! I'm impressed that you were able to get to 50--I think I'd get tired after three or four. ;-)

Davene March 20, 2009 at 10:19 AM  

#22 made me laugh. :)

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP