March 10, 2009

ATTACK OF THE MOSQUITOS!


AHH! The other day, I left my window open (Because it was SO nice!) without the screen in it. That night, it was very dark and I had the light on in my bedroom. I had a nice collection of critters! When I went to bed, I had 0 bug bites. This morning, I had 6. That's right. 6.


(Just making sure you got it :) Let's see now, I've got 4 on my right arm, 1 on my left leg, and 1 on the bottom of my foot. Yup. The bottom of my FOOT! It is SO painful! It's hard to walk without bumping it. I have to walk with a 'limp' most of the time. I'd forgotten how much bug bites ITCH! It's SO hard not to want to scratch my arm or, what's worse, having to take off my shoe in public so I can scratch my foot. I don't think I'll do that... :) So hopefully, your day is going better than mine :) :) :)


3 Friend(s) Commented:

Tia March 10, 2009 at 1:57 PM  

ooooo I hate bug bites!!!!!!

Marissa Kayann March 10, 2009 at 4:33 PM  

I hate Mosquitos!

Rachel March 10, 2009 at 6:23 PM  

Ooooo nasty....I pray those bites go away soon!!

God bless, dear sister. :)

In Him Alone,
Rachel M.

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP