March 9, 2009

Just another normal day at Emily's house

That's what today was. Just another normal day. But, just for the record, I'll post about what happened today so that in the future, I can see what a normal day looked like (Although I'm not sure that any day with me is perfectly normal...).

So first, I woke up to wind. Not just a light breeze, WIND!



I'm used to waking up to gentler things. Birds in the Spring, Joelle, bacon sizzling, maybe even a truck honk its horn, but I'm not used to WIND. This wind was SO strong it could have picked up a sumo wrestler! But anyway, I jumped awake and opened up the shade. I only saw leaves swirling around and pieces of debris from the road, not the pretty tree flowers peeking up from the courtyard below my window. I figured that while I was awake, I might as well get up. So WIND was the first thing.

Got up, took a shower, and did my school work.


It sure doesn't seem like only 3 (?) more months of school! I only have 3 more spelling and vocab lessons and then I'm done with that! I still have a ways to go before I finish math, but math isn't my BEST subject anyway :) But school has been going well otherwise. I still have co-op every Friday and that is my science, life-skills, and mini-society. I'm in week 22 and I'm not quite sure how many weeks co-op really is, all I know is that I'm in week 22 :) School was second.

Right after school, we had lunch.


Not that kind of lunch though! I had a chicken patty sandwich with water. But not much to say about lunch...

After lunch, we went to the Staunton Library.


When I go to the library, I get TONS of books!!! TONS is an understatement :) I make my list before I go and when I hit those library steps... WHAM! There I go! Here is a picture of the books I got today.


Now, I will say that I didn't get nearly as many books as usual! BUT, Joelle got some too and together, we got 56 (Or something) books. So the library was the third thing.

This didn't really happen TODAY, but Joelle got some mega-bubbles!


Oh, excuse me, Miracle Bubbles :) And yes, I took pictures :)


And, umm, Joelle being silly?


One lonely bubble :( #4

Walking.


Yes, this is me! Super Walker Emily! Not quite... But I did walk for a while this afternoon. It was just SO nice that I wanted to get out and walk! I live on a cul-de-sac and I think that from the end to the top and then back to the end is .3 miles, but I'm not sure. I did 7 laps, but I'm still not sure how far I went. While I was walking, I listened to Nancy Leigh DeMoss. This is the program I listened to today.

Welcome to the life of Emily! I hoped you enjoyed hearing about just another normal day at my house!!!


4 Friend(s) Commented:

Davene March 9, 2009 at 9:37 PM  

Yay! Jeff managed to get our computer running better so, at least for now, I can check your blog and get caught up. :)

It's fun to hear about your day! I've never been to the Staunton Library, but it sounds like a fun place. I've never met a library I didn't love. :)

I've got a few baby food jars for you, by the way; is it OK if I just bring them on Friday morning?

Anonymous March 10, 2009 at 1:14 AM  

Lots of pictures! :)
I love wind. Especially STRONG wind!!

Sarah Holman March 10, 2009 at 11:08 AM  

Emily, I love coming to your blog. It always leaves me with a smile on my face. Keep up the good work.

Marissa Kayann March 10, 2009 at 4:35 PM  

Wow! You get alot of books!!!

I love blowing bubbles with my little sisters =D

{Emily Joy Photography}

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP